This all-inclusive zipped folder contains everything you need to play this game that works like Bingo in your classroom. All you need is a list of your vocabulary or short quiz answers to type into the template of your choice. Easy!
I show you EXACTLY how to use this game in 15 DIFFERENT WAYS in ANY CLASSROOM.
You will receive the following things:
1. a word template for 8.5 X 11" boards (a sheet of typing paper)
2. a word template for 8.5 X 5" boards (two boards per sheet of typing paper)
3. step-by-step instructions for how to add your vocabulary to templates and quickly scramble them to create multiple boards (These instructions even include pictures of what you should see on your screen in the word program!)
4. a pdf list of 15 ways any teacher with students of any age and subject can use bingo-style review. Sample words the teacher should say to the class during the game are included!
5. pages of 15 sample Classroom Bingo Boards that teachers could use or adapt in various classes from chemistry to kindergarten to band to Spanish to literature! This works everywhere!
6. Grids that could be downloaded and cut out to use as chips
This engaging game has worked very well in my classroom. I show you how to go beyond the expected "teacher says definition and student marks the term" bingo game. Get ready to spice it up!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License