Want a change from Jeopardy?
Use this interactive PowerPoint board Game to review content with your class. Drag and drop the pieces into place!
It's so easy. Just type in your questions on the questions slides and you are ready to play!
- Split the class into two teams - red and blue.
- click on the die icon then choose a dice before returning to the game board.
- click on the question mark of the square you rolled the dice to and it will link you to the question slide and answer slide.
- Move the game piece the number of spaces forward indicated by your roll.
Everyone loves board games so your students are never too old or young to play!
- Created in PowerPoint so you can use this with ANY computer that has PowerPoint...which is EVERY computer.
- Use with your interactive Whiteboard so you only need to touch.
- don't have an interactive whiteboard in your classroom? That's okay, neither do I. Just hook your computer to your T.V. via an inexpensive HDMI cord and you're all set!
Click on the link below to view other activities in my store :)
Amanda's ESL Store