This file provides you with a full set of resources for a Pub Trivia style review game for the Geometry End of Course Test. My questions are aligned to Georgia’s GSE Geometry but could be used with most Geometry courses. I have also provided a set of blank files, where you can add your own questions for any course.
***Please download the preview file for detailed teacher notes about preparation and gameplay.***
You will download one .zip file, from which 13 editable files can be extracted, along with .pdf versions of the prepared Geometry files for perfect formatting.
- Six rounds of multiple-choice questions (3 questions per round; mixed review from GSE Geometry) (.doc, prints 2 rounds per page)
- Bonus round (after round 3), with On-level and Honors versions (.doc, prints 2 per page)
- Final round (after round 6), with On-level and Honors versions (.doc, prints 2 per page)
- Answer sheets for teams to submit answers (.doc, prints 4 per page)
- Excel file for easier scoring (.xlsx, multiple tabs for different classes)
- Answer key (.doc, 1 page)
- Teacher notes and instructions (.doc, 1 page)
When I played this with my students, it took two 57-minute periods to finish the game.