36 REVIEW GAME CARDS FOR LANDMARKS
Introduce countries, nationalities and landmarks around the world with this exciting review game in the style of the card game "War!" Each card has 1 of 36 UNESCO World Heritage sites on them. Categories such as height, fame, popularity and age are compared between players to find a winner. Extremely addictive and great for center work, group work or as part of a travel theme, geography or English Language Arts class. Kids love to compete and there's lots of flexibility in how these interactive cards can be used.
Each card contains:
- 36 United Nations World Heritage Landmarks
- Full Color images
- Scores for Height and age (from UN / US Government sources)
- Scores for Popularity, Accessibility & Fame
- Name of the country, people and language where the landmark is found.
- Bonus: "Did you know fact?" about each landmark (Ex. Why does the Leaning Tower of Pisa lean?)
- Front cover for each card
- FULL DIRECTIONS on how to play Landmarks War
How to Print?
1. Print all cards,
2. Cut out,
3. Laminate for multiple use
Others uses for this product:
- English Language or Grammar classes.
- Practicing the Comparative and Superlative grammar forms.
- Teaching your kiddos more about the world around us.
Clipart from Graphicsfactory.com
All photos credited inside as per creative commons license usage.
Please feel free to ask any questions below on this addictive game. :)