Lesson and activities to review regular and common irregular French adjectives. Designed for French 2 students as a review of French 1 material. Includes activities that can be purchased separately.
- Two introductory activities to get students thinking about adjectives
- Review Power Point with notes worksheet*
- List of commonly used French adjectives
- Puzzle for students (includes puzzle, answers, and hints for students)*
- Listening activity with a dictée
- Sentence writing activity (requires dice)
- Practice activity (in a Power Point, can be played as a group game)*
- Fly swatters game board to review adjective meanings at the end of the unit
Some directions for Power Points are in the "notes" section.
Designed to go along with Discovering French, but can be used with any text that reviews adjectives. Used with my French 2 class (mostly Freshmen in High School) during our beginning of the year review.
* These activities can be purchased separately.
See also: Introduction to French Adjective Agreement (for French 1 students).