Students will use this sheet to create a tee-shirt of their own that teaches a grammatical or vocabulary concept they have learned that semester.
Use this as Extra Credit or as a mandatory all-class End of FALL semester review project OR for beginning of the year FR 2 Review project.
Fill in your own information for what things you want to review. This form uses the example of FR1 Fall semester materials (BIEN DIT 1):
*Definite and indefinite articles
* Feminine/ Masculine words
* Aimer- positive and negative
* Locations with the preposition À ( À la, AU, AUX)
* The conjugations and use of ÊTRE/AVOIR
* Noun-Adjective agreement
* Possessives and Family members
* Present Tense –ER, -IR, -RE verbs
* Numbers from 1-100
Ideas for students: puff paints, glow-in-the-dark paints, bleach pens, diff color sharpies (remind them to use cardboard in between so the marker doesn’t bleed to the back/front of your shirt).