A 6 page revision guide that helps learners to understand what to expect in their reading assessment. It also gives advice and examples of how to answer the questions on the exam paper.
This revision guide includes:
- Overview of the assessment
- Source document that will be used throughout the guide to show examples of how to answer the questions
- How to skim and scan a piece of text
- The different purposes of a text
- How to find the meaning of words
This revision guide is based on the NCFE criteria and uses the updated REFORMED Functional Skills delivery guide.