Also included in
- Save with a bundle! This comprehensive writing bundle contains FOUR unit plans including a 2-Week Expository Essay Unit, a 2-Week Narrative Writing Unit, a 2.5-Week Persuasive Writing Unit, and a 1-Week Literary Analysis Essay Unit that can be used for any text! All units use the Reader's Writer's W$29.50$42.50Save $13.00
- Looking for High School English Language Arts Curriculum? This bundle features 18-weeks of curriculum in 6 complete unit plans PLUS 10 days of sub plans. All the prep work is done! Meeting Common Core Standards for English Language Arts, students study three novels (To Kill a Mockingbird, The Odysse$75.00$127.50Save $52.50
- Looking for an English Language Arts Curriculum Bundle? This bundle features 20-weeks of curriculum in 8 complete unit plans including a Back to School Unit, making it perfect for the first semester. All the prep work is done! Meeting Common Core Standards for English Language Arts, students study t$75.00$149.00Save $74.00
- Looking for a 9th Grade English Language Arts Curriculum Bundle? This bundle features 38-weeks of curriculum in 15 complete unit plans. All the prep work is done! Meeting Common Core Standards for English Language Arts, students study six novels (Animal Farm, Romeo and Juliet, To Kill a Mockingbird,$150.00$267.00Save $117.00
- Reclaim your nights and weekends with this English Language Arts Curriculum Bundle! This bundle features TWO YEARS of curriculum in 29 popular standards-based unit plans. All the prep work is done! Meeting Common Core Standards for English Language Arts, students study classic novels, learn to write$270.00$486.50Save $216.50
- Save with a bundle! Teach your students to master writing in multiple essay genres. This comprehensive writing bundle contains SEVEN unit plans in multiple genres including Expository, Narrative, Persuasive, Literary Analysis, Comparison & Contrast, Argumentative, & Reflective. All units use$42.50$65.50Save $23.00
When students are finished drafting, this is a perfect essay checklist to help them revise and edit their essays. Students can use it on their own or have a partner comb through their essays! I like using it with expository writing, but it could be applied to several different modes.
Looking for an engaging revision activity? Check out my Round Table Revision Activity!
Please contact me with questions and visit my store for additional teaching materials: Love and Let Lit
Check out some of my other resources by clicking the links below:
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products:
• Look for the green star next to my profile picture and click it to become a follower. You’ll receive updates when I post products, freebies and discounts.
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Thank you!
Created By: Jacque Decker of Love and Let Lit