Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Let's start the new school year with a flapbook that will help your students revising what they already know.
There are 10 themes and 9 fill-in and coloring activities.
- School objects
- Food and drink
- Days and months
- The weather
- The alphabet
Five pages have been enriched with activities allowing students to go further :
(1) : place four festivals according to the seasons.
(2) : discover the IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) with a matching activity
(3) : crack a code and discover seven fruits.
(4) : place four festivals according to the months of the year.
(5) : use a bilingual dictionary to find the names of 26 animals following the alphabetical order.
BONUS (on the first flap) : 6 QR codes to listen to all the vocabulary.
Three versions of this flapbook are available in this bundle :
- black and white version
- black and white version (complete)
- coloured version (complete)
+ assembling instructions
More details about how I use this resource on my blog : clic
Previous version of this flapbook can be found here : clic
- Note that this document isn't editable in any way.
- This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read the TOU enclosed in the folder.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases :
Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Easy peasy !