Also included in
- Looking for a review resource for the American Revolution / Revolutionary War? How about THREE of them? Instead of buying these separately you can save some money and buy them as a package. One activity the whole class can participate in at the same time, one is where one student and a partner ta$5.78$8.25Save $2.47
- Learning about the American Revolution can be a great experience for students or they could be sitting passively and daydreaming about anything but what is being taught. I'm a fan of students being engaged in their learning which is why I put together this American Revolution bundle for you to use$24.99$35.75Save $10.76
- AMERICAN REVOLUTION BUNDLE: 15-PACK.If you teach about the American Revolution to middle school students then you know that middle schoolers tend to have shorter attention spans and that they often learn better with visuals and by “doing” instead of passively listening. The 15 products in this Amer$36.20$52.75Save $16.55
- AMERICAN REVOLUTION & CIVIL WAR BUNDLE: 30-PACK.If you teach about the American Revolution and Civil War to middle school students then you know that middle schoolers tend to have shorter attention spans and that they often learn better with visuals and by “doing” instead of passively listening.$68.75$104.75Save $36.00
- American Revolution & Civil War Bundle. Learning about the American Revolution and the Civil War can be a great experience for students or they could be sitting passively and daydreaming about anything but what is being taught. I'm a fan of students being engaged in their learning which is why$29.99$52.75Save $22.76
- This American Revolution Bundle: 5 Activities for Middle School Social Studies will be a great addition to your U.S. History curriculum! These 5 products will keep your middle school students actively engaged in your classroom while being able to collaboratively learn from each other at times. I t$10.00$15.50Save $5.50
Revolutionary War Review. Try this Revolutionary War review activity and see how it goes for you and your students. Based on the popular game Headbands these cards help students review their knowledge of the Revolutionary War.
There are 96 cards that each have something on the front that has to do with the Revolutionary War. One student holds a card up to their forehead and the other person gives them clues to try and guess what is on the front of their card. You can play for a minute a round, two minutes, or whatever you think will work well for your students.
Cardstock works best for printing because it is more durable and easier for students to keep in a stack. You could also print out a classroom set and laminate them to use over and over again. You could also use these cards as a way for students to create flashcards to help them study as well. I've included two pages that have blank cards to add more to the list if you'd like.
Check out some of my other U.S. History products:
See ALL of my History Resources!
For a GREAT classroom management tool check out my BEST-SELLER!
Connect with Surviving Social Studies...
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the ‘Follow Me’ next to my logo to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on www.survivingsocialstudies.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Surviving Social Studies
Copyright ©Surviving Social Studies. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.