Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- US History STEM & STEAM Challenges & PBL Activities (Project Based Learning) Bundle! These resources have science, technology, engineering, and measurement activities to do with your upper elementary kids that will really enhance their learning! This bundle contains 14 StudentSavvy STEM and$40.00$52.57Save $12.57
- This complete curriculum resource has over 1,005 pages/slide of material covering Ancient American | Native Americans, The Age of Exploration, Relations Between Colonists and Native Americans, The Original 13 Colonies, Events Leading up to the Revolutionary War, The American Revolution and Declarati$149.00$238.12Save $89.12
- This bundled product contains the following 7 StudentSavvy resources:Revolutionary War and Declaration of Independence Reading PassagesRevolutionary War and Declaration of Independence Interactive NotebookRevolutionary War and Declaration of Independence Interactive PowerPointRevolutionary War and D$21.00$27.98Save $6.98
This resource contains 2 Revolutionary War resources! PBL and STEM Activities!
Welcome to the American Revolution!
You travel back in time to 1775, where the minutemen are alerted the British are on their way. A shot is fired, but you don’t know which side fired first. Eight colonists are killed in battle, and the British continue into Concord.
PBL Activities (Problem Based Learning | Project Based Learning)
Cross-curricular challenge for students who are studying US History and The American Revolution
Students will create their very own PBL booklet. PBL activities utilize creative learning and real-world problem-solving strategies!
Students use mapping skills as well as knowledge of simple machines to build tools!
Sample pages (answer key) included in the file.
The STEM Challenge in this resource has detailed directions, photo examples, a list of materials needed, prediction section, brainstorming section, trials 1, 2, & 3, final results section with drawings, and a reflection section.
Cross-curricular challenge for students who are studying US History and the American Revolution!
This resource has science, technology, engineering, and ,math activities to do with your upper elementary kids that will really enhance their learning!
The STEM Challenge: Using a list of supplies, STEM groups students must design a colonial haversack model that can hold as much weight as possible (more instructions included in the download)
Tips for Savvy TpT Shoppers:
How to receive credit on TpT to use for future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Under each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, FREEBIES, and products:
• Look for a green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now be able to see FREEBIES and customized emails from my store!
All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. (unless you purchase the multiple license)
✦✦ ✦Connect with StudentSavvy! ✦ ✦ ✦
✧Click Here to receive notifications on new FREEBIES and teaching resources
✧Newsletter (Receive 2 Free STEM Challenges with Sign-up!)
✧Download a Free Teaching Resources Shopping Guide!