This is a great way to reward your students as well as encourage communication between them and their parents. Each colorful bracelet tells what the student did to receive the reward as well as the sentence "Ask me about it." This encourages the student to share details about their day. My parents and students love them I hope yours will too.
The Bracelets contain:
1. I was a great listener today. Ask me about it.
2. I made my teacher proud today. Ask me about it.
3. I was a star today. Ask Me about it.
4. I met my A/R goal. Ask me about it.
5. I was caught being super nice today. Ask me about it.
6. I am a spelling star. Ask me about it.
7. I was a great helper today. Ask me about it.
8. I was a math superstar today.
9. I'm a math fact master.
10. I was a great reader today
11. I had an amazing day.
12.I was a great friend today.
13. I used my best handwriting today.
14. I was a great writer today.
15. I am a homework hero.
16. I made great choices today.
17. I did my best today.
18. I lost a tooth today.
I have also made a black and white copy of each bracelet which will be cheaper to print. I run mine on colored card stock and laminate them for durability. I hope you like these. Thank you.