Reward coupons are a great way to encourage positive behaviors in your classroom. Included are 40 coupons that can either be used in conjunction with your already established behavior management system, or can be used with the classroom money that is included! Please download the preview file for a more detailed look at what's included.
These same coupons are included in my Hollywood Themed Classroom Money, Rewards & Behavior Chart
. If you own that, do NOT purchase this item!
Reward coupons include:
1. You’re in the spotlight for the day! Bring in 3 of your favorite items & share them with us.
2. Too Cool for School! Wear your shades in class for one day!
3. Who needs shoes, anyway?! No shoes in class for one day!
4. Stars Don’t Have Time for Homework! No homework for one whole night!
5. Jump for Joy! You earned extra recess with another class!
6. Bubbly Behavior! Chew gum in class for the day!
7. Snack Attack! Bring a snack to enjoy while you work!
8. Smarty Pants! Be a tutor to a pal in need!
9. Free school supply from your teacher!
10. Get a positive note home!
11. Have a lunch date with your teacher!
12. Light, Camera, Action. Be the camera kid for the day!
13. Be a computer nerd! Enjoy extra time on the computer!
14. iPod Blast! Bring your tunes to class and listen while you work!
15. Be the leader of the line today!
16. Caboose! Set an example from the back today!
17. Second in Command. Be the teacher's assistant for the day!
18. Keep 'em sharp. Sharpen all the pencils today.
19. Read on! Enjoy extra reading time with a book of choice!
20. Dress up like your favorite sports player! Go Team!
21. ~Recess Helper~ Bring the recess equipment in & out
22. iPad Time! Enjoy free time playing games.
23. Hats off to You! Wear your hat for the day!
24. Sit at the teacher's desk for the day.
25. Choose your seat for the day.
26. No morning work!
27. Sit in the teacher's chair for the day.
28. Complete one assignment on a tablet.
29. Roll call: Be in charge of the classroom attendance.
30. Enjoy a sweet treat from your teacher.
31.Class Secretary: answer the phone and take messages.
32. Extra recess: 10 extra minutes for the entire class.
33. Board cleaner: clean the board at the end of the day.
34. Read aloud- read aloud a book to the class.
35. Be 1st in the lunch line.
36.Class Detective: be on the lookout for really good behavior and keep a list.
37.Take the lead: lead class in solving 3 math problems.
38. Cuddles: bring in a stuffed animal for the day.
39. Eat lunch with a friend.
40. Be a snail: take your time on one project of your choice.