Need help motivating your older students? Then look no further! This package contains 50 unique, low-to-no cost rewards that were created with middle schoolers in mind. The coupons will compliment and enhance any pre-existing classroom management or PBIS system already in place. Not only will your kids be motivated by these rewards, but they will also help to create a positive learning environment.
- 50 unique reward coupons
- 10 blank coupon templates
- 4 Shout Out Cards (color and black & white versions)
- 4 Compliment Cards (color and black & white versions)
- Tips on how to implement successfully
Here is a complete list of the coupons included in the package:
1. No Homework - take a break from a homework assignment.
2. Lunch with Teacher - join your teacher for lunch.
3. Pick a Spot - choose the seat of your choice for class.
4. Thirst Quencher - bring a drink of your choice to class.
5. Music Pass - listen to music while you work.
6. Snack Pass - bring a snack to enjoy in class.
7. Late Work Pass - get a couple of extra days to finish an assignment.
8. Extra Hall Pass - get an extra hall pass.
9. Teacher’s Seat - exchange seats with the teacher for class.
10. Pick a Pencil - pick a pencil from the teacher’s stash.
11. Tardy Pass - arrive to class a couple of minutes late.
12. Brain Break - take a ten minute break from class work to relax.
13. Technology Pass - use technology to help you on an assignment of your choice.
14. Game Break - take a break to kick back and play a game.
15. Standing Ovation - get a standing ovation from your peers.
16. Drop a Grade - pick one score to be exempted from your final grade.
17. Phone a Friend - ask a friend or Google an answer on a quiz or test.
18. iPad Pass - use an iPad for some free time.
19. No Shoes Pass - kick back with your shoes off today in class.
20. Hat Pass - wear a hat for the entire class.
21. Coloring Break - get a coloring sheet and take a short break.
22. Puzzle Pass - put together a puzzle with a friend.
23. Shout Out - get a positive shout out home from your teacher.
24. Chat Break* - get a 10 minute chat break for all your peers.
25. Research Pass - choose a research topic instead of completing an assignment.
26. Class Outside* - have part of class outside. (teacher approval needed)
27. Maker's Break - take a break and make something from the supplies provided.
28. Sketch Break - take a break to learn how to draw something new.
29. Early Exit Pass - leave class 3 minutes early.
30. Library Pass - take a break and head to the library.
31. Compliment Card* - get a compliment card from your peers.
32. 50% Off Pass - get the length of an assignment cut in half.
33. 2nd Chance Pass - get the opportunity to redo an assignment for a better grade.
34. Fix It Pass - fix your mistakes on a quiz or test and earn half the points back.
35. Delay the Day - delay the start of class by 10 minutes.
36. Spotlight Pass* - share something awesome about yourself with the class.
37. Teacher’s Helper - be the teacher’s assistant for a week.
38. Lights Out Pass* - use flashlights and enjoy class with the lights out.
39. Movie Critic* - pick a YouTube video to share with the class.
40. Partner Pass - choose to work with a partner of your choice for an assignment.
41. Class Photographer - create a collage as an alternative assignment.
42. Tech Review* - share a new app or website with the class.
43. Take a Hike Pass - take a five minute walk around the the school.
44. Raffle Ticket - get one entry into the class raffle.
45. Yum Pass - chew gum or enjoy a sucker while you work.
46. Sneak Peek Pass - observe in a future teacher’s classroom.
47. Dinner Theater - pick 3 friends to watch a movie with during your lunch.
48. Be the Teacher - teach the whole class a new skill or game.
49. Narrator Pass - be the narrator in class and do all the reading for a week.
50. Mentor Pass - be the expert during a lesson and help your peers.
51. Blank Coupons - create and customize your own rewards with templates.