This two page sticker book is a fun and tangible way for student’s to stay connected with their improvements and achievements at school.
* The sticker book can be printed double sided on one sheet of paper.
* The first page has the front cover and the back trophy page. The trophy page is where students reflect on what they thought they were really good at for each specific month. This could be anything from sitting still to math.
* The middle page is where the stickers go. I’ve included 3 different arrangements for the sticker book.
* The first has watercolor versions of the pictures printed on it. This is to help younger learners match up where their sticker belongs.
* The second has just the words and the third has a blackline version for those who do not want to print out the stickers. With this version, You can have students color the ‘stickers’ as they earn them.
* All the sticker sheets have been provided. 32 of each to a page.
Pro Tip: If you are like me and plan to print the ‘stickers’ out on regular paper, instead of label sheets, and have the kids glue them, you might want to consider signing the book where they earned a sticker and having them initial the back of the paper. Our school glue isn’t that strong and so our stickers become unstuck