These quick 5 minute bell ringer activities give students an opportunity to identify real life examples of rhetoric. Engaging advertisements, PowerPoint and Google slides to present material, handouts for student application (or Google Document provided) and answer slides to facilitate quick discussion and understanding.
1. PowerPoint bell ringer slides (47 slides) for 23 bell ringer activities!
2. PowerPoint answer slide for each bell ringer means NO teacher prep!
3. PDF Printable bell ringer handouts (23 pages)
4. Google Presentation bell ringer slides for digital classrooms
5. Google Document handouts for digital classrooms with student directions for use.
Follow my store by clicking on the link at the top of the page for updates, announcements, and fun freebies! You can also find me on Pinterest
, and Facebook
Other Analyzing Rhetoric Lessons to Consider:
Analyzing Arguments with Dr. King's Letter from a Birmingham Jail
Ethos, Pathos, Logos- The Three Pillars of Persuasion
Logical Fallacies made Easy!
Rhetorical Analysis-Analyzing an Author's Argument
Save money with these UNIT BUNDLES!
Analyze Arguments: King's Letter from a Birmingham Jail- COMPLETE UNIT BUNDLE!
Rhetorical Analysis Unit BundleAnalyze an Author's Argument with Atticus Finch's Closing Arguments-