Great for Honors English, AP English, Pre-AP, and Gifted and Talented. Includes: Logical Appeals, Fact / Opinion, Logical Errors, Persuasive Techniques, and Propaganda techniques.
Exam INCLUDES REAL ADVERTISEMENTS - Ready to PRINT and USE. Study guide and grading key included. Use as a test or quiz to assess knowledge of terms. Great study guide to start a unit or review for the test. Test works well as both pre- and post- test for data collection.
This exam is all multiple choice so it can be used with a scantron answer sheet or any other electronic grading system. Which means you only have to print ONE CLASS SET to save paper and time on grading. If you prefer it can also be given as a write-on test.
Completely EDITABLE so that you can customize this test if you'd like to add or subtract any questions or in case you'd like to cut and paste this into a larger exam or even a final exam. Or maybe you'd simply like to print and use (no prep required).
This quiz / test has 20 questions. The study guide includes terms and definitions.
The study guide / test cover the following terms:
- Ethos, Pathos, Logos
Fact / Opinion
- Cause / Effect
- Circular reasoning
- Either / Or errors
- False cause / effect
- Hasty generalizations
- Glittering Generalities
- Name Calling
- Either / or
- Loaded Words
- Fact / statistics
- Expert testimony
- Fear tactics
Answer Key also included.
Other Teacher's Best products that we are proud of -
SLO / SLG Tool:
- SLG / SLO Student Learning Growth Goal TOOL
: EASY for you and DATA for admin! SLG / SLO? DONE!
• Data Sheets:
- EASY GRAPH DATA SHEET
- QUIZ TRACKER
- TIME DATA SHEET
Common Core Writing Lessons:
- GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT
- IF WALLS COULD TALK
- WORD WEBS
- SCAFFOLD STORY
- PROTAGONIST POST
• Classroom Essentials:
- ELA RUBRIC BUNDLE
- SUB PLANS BUNDLE
- ELA 9-10 CLASSROOM ESSENTIALS BUNDLE
- EMERGENCY SUB PLANS
• Rhetoric & Persuasion:
- RHETORICAL APPEALS UNIT BUNDLE
- ETHOS PATHOS LOGOS EXAM
- ETHOS PATHOS LOGOS Multimedia PRESENTATION
- ADVERTISEMENT INVENTION PROJECT
- PROPAGANDA & PERSUASION TEST
• Literary Terms & Lessons:
- 3-TYPES of IRONY BUNDLE
- IMAGERY & DESCRIPTIVE SENTENCES
- HARLEM RENAISSANCE POETRY EXPLORATION
- GOLDILOCKS & the 3 POEMS
• Final Exams and End of Course Materials:
- COMPLETE English 9-10 Final Exam
- COMPLETE English 11-12 Final Exam
- Self Evaluation Essay
- High School Final Exam Essay
We are glad to offer professional and time saving products that add to the amazing things you do in your classroom every day.
* FREE! How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Head to the 'My Purchases' page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a 'Provide Feedback' button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment. I always love getting positive feedback and you credits to use on your future purchases. A win/win!
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Follow and get the heads up!