- Use these four pages to review rhetorical analysis terminology for the AP English Language & Composition exam. Terms are taken from my unit Rhetorical Analysis for Every Student.Printer-friendly black and white versions of the handouts are included in addition to color pages. All materials are a
- ALL LESSONS ARE NOW ALIGNED WITH THE 2019 AP LANG COURSE AND EXAM DESCRIPTION.Need help making rhetoric accessible for each of your students? What about help understanding how to teach rhetorical analysis through both devices and strategies? This 105-page unit includes 27 lessons designed for the 90
- These five rhetorical analysis exercises are great for warm ups, formative assessment, closure, pair work, sub plans, homework, and test items. Each exercise offers a short passage, a prompt, and lines for student response. Provided as well is a page with no lines. Following each exercise are teache
- This assessment of a student's knowledge of rhetorical devices was originally designed as a mid-term exam for an AP English Language & Composition class. It is a great companion to Rhetorical Analysis for Every Student. Although a student’s understanding of irony, detail, organization, and allus
- ***ALIGNED WITH 2019 CED AND CHANGES TO THE EXAM***This ever-growing AP English Language & Composition bundle is for the first-time instructor or seasoned teacher who needs to shake things up a bit. It contains 1059 pages of AP Language and Composition resources (all 50 of my AP products!). Pric$267.00$233.00Save $34.00
- ***Aligned with the 2019 Course and Exam Description and changes to the exam!***This AP English Language & Composition bundle is for the first-time instructor or seasoned teacher who needs to shake things up a bit. It contains 936 pages of AP Language and Composition resources (40 of my AP produ$227.00$193.00Save $34.00
- Bundle Description
This bundle of four resources will have you covered for rhetorical analysis instruction. Included is a full 27-lesson teaching unit, five bell ringers, review pages, and a comprehensive, editable assessment of rhetorical devices and strategies.
Sign up HERE for Angie's EMAIL LIST! Get regular exclusive freebies, announcements, and a little bit of humor.
Earn TPT Credits
Every time you make a purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers and leave feedback, you earn credit toward a future purchase. How does it work? After logging in, go to My Purchases and find the Provide Feedback button beside each product. Leave a fair rating and a comment about the resource, and you're done!
Come collaborate with me!