This is a bundle of the following rhetorical analysis products:
1. Rhetorical Analysis Tips Handout
2. Rhetorical Analysis Body Paragraph Organizer
3. Rhetorical Analysis Essay Organization
Be sure to check the preview for a look at some of the materials.
1. Rhetorical Analysis Tips Handout: This AP Language and Composition Handout includes an overview of DIDLS (diction, imagery, details, language, and syntax/structure), rhetorical appeals, and other ideas of what to annotate for when reading for rhetorical analysis.
This student guide will become a staple for student reference concerning rhetorical analysis throughout the year.
2. Rhetorical Analysis Body Paragraph Organizer: This resource will help solve your students' struggle with organizing their rhetorical analysis essays!
The following items are included:
* Organizational Elements Handout
* Graphic Organizer Model
* Rhetorical Analysis Body Paragraph Exemplar
* Blank Graphic Organizer
The Graphic Organizer Model includes a rhetorical analysis paragraph for Joan Didion's "Santa Ana Winds" excerpt from her "Los Angeles Notebook," and the Paragraph Exemplar illustrates the Graphic Organizer Model written in paragraph form with different organizational elements like textual evidence and commentary in various fonts for an easy visual.
3. Rhetorical Analysis Essay Organization: This resource successfully aids AP Language and Composition students as they learn and practice rhetorical analysis essay organization.
This product includes the following:
*rhetorical analysis essay outline
*body paragraph outline
*chunking vs. organic organization definitions and information
Organic Rhetorical Analysis Essay Example
Chunking Rhetorical Analysis Essay Example
The essay examples are analyzing an excerpt from President John F. Kennedy's April 11, 1962 speech about the US steel companies' price hike, the AP Lang 2012 Rhetorical Analysis Question 2.
Print and Go!
You might be interested in my other print-and-go materials:
* Current Events: Editorials; AP Language and Composition
* The Glass Castle BUNDLE: Quote Response, Argument Prompts, Syntactical Imitation
* AP Lang and Comp Syntactical Imitations for Unbroken; Syntax
* Book Talk; Secondary; Outline, Prep, Self and Peer Eval, Scoring Rubric
* AP Language Nonfiction Book Presentation; "Sell Your Book" AP Lang
* AP Language Independent Nonfiction Book Written Argument - Essay; AP Lang
* Weekly Writing Notebooks/Journals; Secondary; 40 Weeks/350+ Prompts
* Letter of Application; Persuasive Writing; Business Letter; Secondary
* Gratitude Essay; Secondary; Five-Paragraph Essay
* The Crucible Themes Essay; Secondary Classroom; Theme Essay
* AP Language/AP Lang Current Events Synthesis; Current Events; Synthesis Essay
* Back-to-School Writing Pre- and Post-Assessments for the Secondary Classroom
* SOAPSTONE Posters & Powerpoint; AP, Pre-AP, Secondary; Annotation
* Book Cover Analysis; Novel Anticipatory Set; Book Jacket Blurb; Secondary
* Back-to-School Personal Character Sketch Introduction; Characterization
* Rhetorical Analysis of a Presidential Candidate's Speech; AP Lang and Comp
* Rhetorical Analysis Tips Handout; AP Lang and Comp
* Symbolic Me Essay; Formative Writing Assessment; Student Introduction
* In Cold Blood - Syntactical Imitations; AP Lang and Comp; Syntax
* The Magician's Elephant - Creative Narrative Writing; Secondary Language Arts