Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Over 135 slides and 50 pages of Rhetorical Analysis notes, formative writing exercises, texts for annotation, and writing tasks . Each lesson provides guided writing exercises that address: analyzing a prompt, writing a rhetorical precis, introduction paragraphs, body paragraphs, conclusion paragraphs. Unique acronyms help students remember how to approach each part of an essay.
Writing Tasks and Texts Include: MLK "I Have a Dream", Malcolm X "The Ballot or the Bullet", General MacArthur "Duty, Honor, Country", Steve Jobs "Stanford Commencement Speech"
This Bundle Includes:
1. PPT Lectures (SOAPStone and Rhetorical Analysis Fundamentals"
2. Student Notes
3. Graphic Organizers
4. Sample Paragraphs and Exercises
5. Writing a Rhetorical Precis
6. Forming Introduction Paragraphs
7. Writing Body Paragraphs
8. Writing Conclusion Paragraphs
9. Review Power Point Lecture "Rhetorical Analysis Fundamentals"
10. 4 Writing Tasks and Texts for Annotation
Included: MLK "I Have a Dream", Malcolm X "The Ballot or the Bullet", General MacArthur "Duty, Honor, Country", Steve Jobs "Stanford Commencement Speech"