Also included in
- Save $5 with this bundle of two large units, Rhetorical Analysis for Every Student. and Argumentation & Persuasion: A Unit for Common Core and AP English Language.AN EVEN BETTER BUY: AP English Language & Composition Product BUNDLE (Save $20 by buying all my AP Lang. products together in a Z$45.00$50.00Save $5.00
- This bundle offers the six basic instructional resources needed to build an AP English Language & Composition (AP Language or AP Lang) course. Lesson plans are detailed and specific and ready to teach. All six are included in Angie's large AP English Language & Composition Product BUNDLE, bu$53.97$73.97Save $20.00
- This AP English Language & Composition bundle is for the first-time instructor or seasoned teacher who needs to shake things up a bit. It contains 1008 pages of AP Language resources (40 of my AP products!). Priced individually, the value of these products is $242.23 so the BUYER SAVES $74.00 WI$168.23$242.23Save $74.00
- This bundle of four resources will have you covered for rhetorical analysis instruction. Included is a full 27-lesson teaching unit, five bell ringers, review pages, and a comprehensive, editable assessment of rhetorical devices and strategies.Read this blog post with frequently asked questions abou$25.00$35.00Save $10.00
- Teach high school students to write in every rhetorical mode (mode of discourse), including argumentation and persuasion, rhetorical analysis, literary analysis, and seven other modes. This resource contains 450 pages of lesson plans, handouts, prompts, rubrics, and assessments. Materials are aligne$73.97$89.97Save $16.00
- This digital-friendly bundle combines my AP LANG BASICS BUNDLE with my AP LANGUAGE MULTIPLE CHOICE SUPER BUNDLE to form an exam-specific collection of resources for the Advanced Placement English Language & Composition course.Included are detailed units for the three free-response questions, a c$109.97$166.74Save $56.77
- This AP English Language & Composition bundle is for the first-time instructor or seasoned Lang teacher who needs to shake things up a bit. It contains 1110 pages of AP Language and Composition resources (all 50 of my AP products!). Priced individually, the value of these products is $284.49.The$199.97$282.48Save $82.51
ALL LESSONS ARE NOW ALIGNED WITH THE AP LANG COURSE AND EXAM DESCRIPTION.
Need help making rhetoric accessible for each of your students? What about help understanding how to teach rhetorical analysis through both devices and strategies? This 114-page unit includes 27 lessons designed for the 90-minute block and 37 reproducible student handouts. Each lesson indicates materials needed, AP English Language & Composition skills, essential question, "I can" statement, activator, teacher input, student active participation, and a summary. Exercises are rigorous yet accessible by the struggling AP student. Lessons fit the Common Core standards, so high school English classes of all ability levels would benefit. This unit plan is IDEAL for the teacher whose classes are inclusive of all ability levels.
All pages are in PDF format, and the buyer is provided with a link to all pages on Google Slides, where student exercises are editable.
The author is a former AP English Language reader, 22-year veteran English teacher, curriculum specialist, and formative assessment designer.
Melissa K. said:
This unit saved my sanity. For years I have been trying to figure out the best way to teach and sequence my rhetorical analysis unit. I always feel overwhelmed that there is so much to teach and not enough time. This was sequenced perfect for me!
"The best purchase I've made at TPT!!"
Don't forget to buy the assessment that accompanies this instructional unit! AP English Language Comprehensive Rhetorical Analysis Assessment
A BETTER BUY: AP English Language BASICS BUNDLE
THE BEST BUY: AP English Language & Composition Product BUNDLE
Sign up HERE for Angie's EMAIL LIST! Get regular exclusive freebies, announcements, and a little bit of humor.
Are you a high school English teacher? Come join the Facebook group High School English with Angie Kratzer.
Earn TPT Credits
Every time you make a purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers and leave feedback, you earn credit toward a future purchase. How does it work? After logging in, go to My Purchases and find the Provide Feedback button beside each product. Leave a fair rating and a comment about the resource, and you're done!
Come collaborate with me!