Word Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
INCLUDES REAL VINTAGE ADVERTISEMENTS! Ready to PRINT and USE. This multiple choice exam on ethos, pathos, and logos - tests learners on definitions and knowledge. THEN includes more advanced and rigorous questions where students read famous quotes, look at advertisements, and identify the correct appeal.
*****This product is also included in the Persuation and Rhetorical Appels BUNDLE above - along with a classroom presentation, videos, writing assignments, practice test, invention advertising project, and more. Click above to View Bundle.*****
This exam is all multiple choice so it can be used with a scantron answer sheet or any other electronic grading system. Which means you only have to print ONE CLASS SET to save paper and time on grading. If you prefer it can also be given as a write-on test.
Completely EDITABLE so that you can customize this test if you'd like to add or subtract any questions or in case you'd like to cut and paste this into a larger final exam. Or maybe you'd simply like to print and use (no prep required).
This quiz / test has 25 questions. Here is the detailed content:
- Questions 1 - 9 = definitions for rhetoric, persuasion, ethos, pathos, and logos
- Questions 10 - 16 = quotes from commercials (ethos, pathos, or logos?)
- Questions 17 - 20 = famous quotes (ethos, pathos, or logos?)
- Questions 21 - 25 = Actual Magazine Ad Images (ethos, pathos, or logos?)
Answer Key is also included.
Other Teacher's Best products that we are proud of -
SLO / SLG Tool:
- SLG / SLO Student Learning Growth Goal TOOL: EASY for you and DATA for admin! SLG / SLO? DONE!
• Other Rhetoric & Persuasion Products:
• Data Sheets:
Common Core Writing Lessons:
• Classroom Essentials:
• Literary Terms & Lessons:
• Final Exams and End of Course Materials:
We are glad to offer professional and time saving products that add to the amazing things you do in your classroom every day.
* FREE! How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Head to the 'My Purchases' page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a 'Provide Feedback' button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment. I always love getting positive feedback and you credits to use on your future purchases. A win/win!
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Follow and get the heads up!