Also included in
- 16 NO PREP Print & Go ELA Lesson Plans & Student Worksheets!! Perfect for distance learning!16 product bundle = over 30% OFFEverything you need to effortlessly and enthusiastically teach 16 English language Arts Lessons to prepare middle and high school students for Common-Core Aligned State$30.00$48.00Save $18.00
Introduce Rhetorical Devices Ethos, Logos, & Pathos. Everything you need to teach students to define, identify, analyze and use Persuasive Appeals of Ethos, Logos and Pathos. Perfect for distance learning!
Enjoy no prep (and editable) lesson plan, student worksheets, answer key PowerPoint slides and Google Drive link (Google slides) for a no prep lesson or Google Classroom activity to teach students to define, identify and use rhetoric, ethos, logos and pathos.
The easy-to-follow lesson plan and complete student handouts cover the following activities for an effortless 40-60+ minute lesson:
- Common Core Standards
- Learning Focus
- Do Now/Bell Ringer
- Mini Lesson/Teacher Script
- Guided Practice/Turn & Talks
- Independent Practice #1: Identify/Analyze
- Independent Practice #2: Apply/Use/Write
- Half Sheet Exit Slip
- Early Finisher Activity
- Includes differentiation instructions
- 3-point reading response rubric for easy grading
- ANSWER KEY INCLUDED
Pair with my Persuasive Writing Bundle
Want ALL 16 ELA Lessons for Only $16? BUY MY 100 PAGE BUNDLE
NEED MORE NO PREP RESOURCES?
NEED MORE NO PREP LESSON PLANS?
NEED TASK CARDS?
BROWSE ALL MY NO PREP RESOURCES