Also included in
- Enjoy teaching and practicing phonics skills with your students with these 18 PowerPoints! Each PowerPoint targets a different phonics skill!All of the PowerPoint can be used in Google Slides as well!Engage your students in a quick review and fun refresher of all the kindergarten phonics skills throPrice $12.50Original Price $18.00Save $5.50
Use this powerpoint of rhyming examples with your whole class to practice identifying and producing rhyming words! Students will first see 4 pictures and figure out which are the 2 rhyming words. Then, just click to the next slide to see if their rhyming was right! I have added fun transitions and to make it entertaining for all students! After students practice identifying rhyming examples, students will work on a rhyming lesson to produce rhyming words based on the song, "Down By the Bay".
Want to learn more about teaching rhyming and other phonics skills in Kindergarten?
- 13 slides- identify rhyming words
- 11 slides- using “Down by the Bay” produce rhyming examples using two rhyming words
- Pig→ Wig
- Whale→ (polka dotted) Tail
- 2 slides- use as a rhyming lesson for students to create their own rhyming examples
What Skills Do These Rhyming Words and Rhyming Examples Activities Address?
- Students will practice identifying rhymes
- Students will practice producing rhymes
What Literacy Standards Do These Rhyming Words and Rhyming Examples Activities Address?
Recognize and produce rhyming words.
Resources You May Also Love:
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers to be first to know when I post new products!
⭐️⭐️Did you know that leaving reviews can earn you FREE credits to apply to future Teachers Pay Teachers products?! Click here to get started! ⭐️⭐️
This product is licensed for personal classroom use unless multiple licenses are purchased.
Copyright Kindergarten Cafe