- The 48 picture cards will help build rhyming skills and work on final consonants P, B and M in this fun game, worksheet and activity set. The rimes are: ap, ip, op, up, ab, ib, ub, am. Some less common words are included to build vocabulary and give 6 pictured words for every rime. The picture car
- Practice final consonants T, D and N and build rhyming skills with the 72 picture cards in this hands on activity, game, and worksheet set. Have fun with it in literacy centers or in speech/language therapy groups.The rimes are: at, et, ot, ut, ad, ed, id, an, en, un. Some less common words are inc
- Students will love this speech and language rhyming skills and final consonant set with K, G and NG that has a picture card game, worksheets and sorting activities. The rimes are: ang, ing, ack, ick, eck, ock, uck, ag, ig, og, ug . Some less common words are included to give 6 pictured words for ev
- Bundle Description
Build rhyming skills and work on final consonants P, B, M, K, G, NG, T, D and N in this picture card filled game, worksheet and activity set that your young students will love! Use this activity in small speech/language therapy groups or in literacy centers to build phonemic skills.
The rimes are:
* at, et, ot, ut, ad, ed, id, an, en, un.
* ap, ip, op, up, ab, ib, ub, am.
* ang, ing, ack, ick, eck, ock, uck, ag, ig, og, ug
Some less common words are included for vocabulary building and to give 6 different pictured words for every rime.
* An auditory discrimination game for which pictures belong on the bus
* Sorting mats to use with the picture cards
* Matching picture cards to word cards
* Matching and cut/glue worksheets.
* 31 game boards for sorting rhymes/saying final consonant sounds.
* 3 face token sheets to place on the vehicles.
* 186 picture cards for the rhyming words.
* 186 word cards for activities.
* 39 worksheets to match the pictured rhymes and glue the words.
* Worksheet for students to make their own rhyming page.
* 13 sorting mats.
* a template for sorting mat to personalize. (not editable)
Be sure to check the detailed preview to see if this is right for you!
Still not sure? Just ask a question at my store and I'll be happy to help!
It pays off to give feedback! You earn credits toward free TpT purchases when you do, and your kind words bring a smile to my day! I love happy feedback and encourage you to ask a question at my store if something isn't right so I can fix it.
Also, be sure to follow me to find out about new products, which are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language