Rhyming Alphabet Galore
Activity includes a rhyming alphabet which can be utilized as a display in the classroom for student’s reference and teaching alphabet letter/sound in a poetic way. In addition, it the rhyming alphabet can be organized as a book for children to “read” or practice alphabet letter/sound.
1. Rhyming alphabet
2. Rhyming cards which can be used as a teacher resource for teaching rhyming words in a whole group setting as well as in small group. Cards a 3.7 by 3.7, almost four inches. Each pair has been elaborated according to each letter of the alphabet.
3. Rhyming Folder Game-Center which can also be used in a small group setting or for individual practice. It comes with six pages. Each page has three rhyming words set/puzzle. Total of rhyming pairs is 18.
4. Vocabulary words for each letter of the alphabet (Sets of three per alphabet letter) – Words have been separated by syllables.
5. 20 rhyming cards for independent practice.
1. Child names at least 20 upper and at least 20 lower case letters in the language of instruction – by the end of school year
2. Child recognizes at least 20 distinct letter sounds in the language of instruction – by the end of school year
3. Child can segment a syllable from a word – by the end of school year
4. Child can recognize rhyming words – by the end of school year