A name activity, a rhyming activity, and a beginning sound activity all rolled into a wacky lift-the-flap class book that kids will LOVE. This early literacy resource is perfect for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, special education, RTI, early intervention and home school classrooms. It will be customized with your kids' names and pictures.....a perfect addition to your class library.
**Please note that this product is also included in my CLASS BOOK BUNDLE. If you have already purchased the money-saving bundle, you DO NOT need to purchase this activity.
The set contains 4 versions of animal lift the flap rhyming books focusing on 4 different consonant sounds.
✔The bear book features the letter b sound
✔The hippo book features the letter h sound.
✔The turtle book features the letter t sound.
✔The zebra book features the z sound.
You can create a book for your class using a single animal template, or you can mix things up and use multiple animal pages for your class book. There are 5 covers…one for each animal and one generic animal cover that can be used for a mixed book.
The books are easy to customize and print.
When you complete the easy-to-fill form (included with each animal template) with the kids' names and rhymes, the custom print is added to each page and flap. **You will need to provide photographs of each of your kids to complete the book. A 4x6” landscape photo will fit perfectly on the pages, but a smaller size can be used as well.
You will need the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to customize the PDF document. Directions for installation are in the troubleshooting section.
Perfect for an animal theme, zoo theme, or friendship theme unit or lesson plans.
Here's what people are saying about this resource:
"love. love. love. My students cannot read these stories enough. They are the first book they choose out of the library and I end up reading it to the class everyday. I wish I could make something like this! Glad you know how and saved me hours of work! I highly recommend this product!" - Alicia K
"Not only are their detailed directions telling you how to insert/change the names... she offers so many choices to use! I am so excited and so are my students!" - Aubrey H
Related Beginning Sound Products
• Alphabet Beginning Sound Activity | ABC Initial Sound Sorting Cards
• Birds Alphabet and Beginning Sound Matching Activities | Spring Literacy
• CVC Words: Beginning Sound Clip Cards for CVC word families
• Flower Pot Alphabet and Beginning Sound Matching Activity
Related Rhyming Products
• CVC Rhyming Flip Books
• Rhyming Activities | Beginning Sound Activities | Interactive Word Family Books
• Rhyming Activity Bundle: Rhyming Activities for Preschool and Kindergarten
• Rhyming Activity Clip Cards
Related Rhyming Products
• Name Activities Bundle: Name Practice Activities for Preschool and Kindergarten
• Editable Name Tracing Cards | Name Writing Activities for Preschool and Pre-K
• Name Activities for Preschool Pre-K and Kindergarten: Name Practice Puzzles
• Name Activities | Editable Wavy Name Puzzles for Preschool & Pre-k
• Name Activity Template for Class ABC Lift the Flap Book
• Name Books | Name Practice Editable Activity Books
• Name Practice | Editable Name Activities Mats for Preschool and Pre-K
early learning ideas