This is a shop of rhymes. Chose a picture and place in first window. Find another picture that rhymes with first and place in second window.
--4 different colored shops
--14 sets of rhyming picture cards
--14 sets of rhyming word cards
Suggestions, tips, and differentiation:
* Place cards face down. Turn over a card and try to find matching pair. If they do not match, turn back over and put back in original place.
* Show child one a card and have them find the matching pair.
* Place 3 rhyming cards on table: 2 that rhyme, 1 that doesn’t. Child guesses which two words rhyme or child guesses which one does not rhyme.
* Can be used for assessment.
* Can be used in small group, literacy center, and in whole group-circle time.
* Used for the development of speech.
* Put in ABC order.
* Label is provided to make into a file folder game.
My Watermelon Rhymes
Udderly Divine Rhymes
My Pumpkin Rhymes
The Rhyming Apple
Sour Lemon Rhymes
Strawberry Rhyme Time
To Rhyme or Not to Rhyme--That is the Question
The Mailbox Rhymes
Put a matching sticker on the backs of the pieces that go together. When the child is finished, have them turn over the cards to see if the stickers match.
Become a Follower
Be the first to know about store sales and new products by clicking the green "Follow Me" star on this page under the store name. Another way is to click the green star on the home page of Creations by Mrs Mouse.
Thanks for shopping!!
Creations by Mrs Mouse