This bundle includes the following rhyming social stories:
1. 5 Little Students—A catchy little story to discourage nose picking
2. Get a clue! Finishing your work is important to do!
3. I like school. Yes, I do. I like school. How about you?
4. It's Not Great to be Irate
5. It's Not Legit to Throw a Fit
6. It's not your place to invade my space.
7. It's not okay to run away!
8. Laughing, It's Not always a Joking Matter
9. Nice Hands, Nice Feet, Good Choices
10. No Hands in Your Pants!
11. Rhyming Rules Make Good Behavior Cool
12. Taking Responsibility
13. Taking Turns is Important to Learn
14. Yo-yo yiggety yo… Where do my hands go?
15. You will not be fine if you cross the line--A social story about consequences.
This bundle contains 15 rhyming social stories. Each story comes in 2 versions (color and B/W) or has a white background for easier printing. Also, stories can easily be presented on an interactive white board for group reading or social skills lessons. Three stories have animated videos of the text. Separately these stories would sell for more than $30. With this bundle you can save money and get fun, engaging social stories for many behaviors.
For more complete descriptions see the individual postings for each story in my store.
Keywords: social skills, rhyming social story, nose picking, class rules, anger, good choices, aggression, elopement, escape, tantrums, inappropriate touching, consequences, personal space, clean hands, completing work, mini poster, first work then play, first then strategy, visual behavior supports, behavior intervention, autism, special education, PowerPoint presentation, The Deane's List, developmental delay, intellectual disability, early intervention,