Students will read short vowel rhyming words in context with this fun cat-themed activity.
1. Students will choose a sentence card to read. Each sentence card has a cat on it that students will match to a mouse toy or cat food.
2. Students will find the rhyming words in the sentence.
3. Students will match the sentence card with a rhyming words card. Each rhyming words card has either a toy mouse or cat food to give to the cat.
4. Students will read the rhyming words.
5. Students will continue till all cards are matched and read.
---> Watch this video HERE to see how to use this activity.
What You Get:
- 12 Sentence cards with short vowel rhymes.
- 12 rhyme cards to match with sentence cards.
This activity is used in my Kindergarten Literacy Curriculum HERE.
SAVE!! Check it out:
This activity download is also included in my Ultimate K-1 Activity Bundle
>> FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
>> VISIT MY BLOG