Rhyming Words – This is a great unit for helping your children practice rhyming words! Each activity in this resource includes two different options: one that contains rhyming words that have the same spelling pattern, such as mad/dad/sad and one that contains rhyming words that have different spelling patterns, such as do/new/blue.
You can differentiate by choosing the option that best matches your student’s ability level. By completing the rhyming printables, rhyming task cards, rhyming books, and rhyming games, your children will gain a strong understanding of this fun concept!
This “Flower Power” rhyming packet includes the following pages as well as detailed instructions for all the activities:
• Connect the rhyming words printable (2 differentiated options)
• Write a rhyming word for each picture printable (2 differentiated options)
• Write five rhyming words printable (2 differentiated options)
• Rhyming Riddle Challenge with answer key
• Rhyming books (2 differentiated options)
• Rhyming flower sorting mats (2 differentiated options)
• 32 rhyming task cards with recording sheets and answer keys (2 differentiated options)
• Rhyming matching games (2 differentiated options - set one has 16 pairs of rhyming picture cards and set two has 18 pairs of rhyming word cards)
★ Please check out the preview to see page samples of this rhyming packet and to ensure it meets the ability level of your children.
I hope you enjoy teaching rhyming words with this fun unit!
For other fun language arts units, click on the links below:
Please don’t forget to rate this product and provide feedback to earn credits that you can use toward future purchases on TpT.
Also be sure to visit my store ChalkDots
and FOLLOW ME
to see my new products and hear about upcoming sales!
♥Thank you so much for supporting ChalkDots!