Rhyming is a blast with these rhyming activities that are great for word work, center time, homework and much more.
On the first set of cut and paste activities students must read the first rhyme, trace it and then cut and paste the second rhyme and write that rhyme. Next they draw and write another rhyme. There are also two sorting by rhymes cut and paste worksheets included. There are two rhyming webs and three rhyme matching worksheets as well. Also included are rhyming flash cards that can be used for many rhyming games like memory, sorting, along with the included BINGO mats and much more.
- 6 Read, Paste, Write, Draw cut and paste rhyming worksheets
- 2 Rhyme sorting cut and paste worksheets
- 2 Rhyming Web Graphic Organizers
- 3 Match and Write rhyming worksheets
- 7 Pages of Flash Cards - 42 Total
- 5 Rhyming BINGO Mats
For more rhyming resources, check out:
Working with Words