This is a combination of engaging, hands-on activities that focus on word families ending in at, ug, et and words ending in long i sounds.
Here is what is included:
* Cut out alphabet letter tiles for the word unscrambling activities and for making rhyming word families. These can be copied onto tag board and used at literacy centers and for sending home for spelling practice.
* Children make and read their own silly rhyming books.
* Cut and paste activities that focus on beginning sounds.
* Make your own silly rhyming word sentences using the Silly Sentence Shuffle- Up Board.
* Unscramble each three letter word and match it to its picture.
* Brainstorm and write new rhyming words for your word families.
These activities are perfect for literacy centers or for whole class instruction.
Your "Little Geniuses" will have fun with these integrated activities and so will you!
A big thank you to "My Cute Graphics" for the clip art images.