Here is a cute freebie for you to target phonemic awareness skills and rhyming. As always, this is aligned to Common Core State Standards.
RF 2a. Recognize and produce rhyming words.
• Print and Laminate all pages for durability.
• Use the “rhyme train” as a great visual enforcer to identify ending sounds in words.
• Cut out all parts of paw prints with target words.
• Have students match paw parts together by finding rhyming words.
• Print multiple pages of page 14 as a “board” for students to place rhyming paws on.
• This activity is great as a puzzle! Print 4 blank boards and arrange on a poster board. Print and cut all paw pieces with words on them. Give students all pieces and have them work together to fill all the paw pieces on the puzzle to create 4 rhyming paws..
• Use pages 9-13 for homework or as a branching strategy for students to create their own rhyming words.
Pretty please leave feedback if you grab it and enjoy!