Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Teaching rhythm in elementary music class? This BUNDLE of rhythm activities has 12 resources for a years worth of rhythm activities. Each resource has a different holiday or seasonal theme. Your students will love the variety of materials, and they especially will love the drag and drop say-play-create activities in google slides. One bundle of engaging and fun activities for teaching basic rhythms in your elementary music classes. There are a variety of learning activities in each resource to give all students the best opportunity to learn rhythms.
Each resource has a video, presentation and google slides activity. You'll be able to supplement your existing lessons with a rhythm practice activity each class time.
Practicing rhythms regularly is key to enabling your students to play and create music.
There are activities listed in each resource, and the BONUS FILE has worksheets, flashcards and more activity ideas to help you use this resource effectively.
Play Rhythms and Rhythm Patterns
Create Rhythm Patterns
This is the list of all of the Rhythm Activities included in the Rhythm Bundle. Each resource includes:
Presentation in ppt. and pdf.
Google Slides Activities. The links to the Google Slides Activities are in each individual resource.
The BONUS file has generic flash cards, worksheets and coloring activities that can be used with any of the rhythm resources.
- Pirate Rhythm Activities :Digital Drag & Drop Google Slides, Presentation, Video
- Fall Digital Rhythm Activities: Drag and Drop Google Slides, Video, Presentation
- Halloween Digital Rhythm Activities: Drag & Drop Google Slides Video Presentation
- Thanksgiving Rhythm Activities :Digital Drag & Drop Google Slides, Presentation, Video
- Holiday Rhythm Activities: Google Apps Drag & Drop Slides, Presentation, Video
- Winter Rhythm Activities: Google Apps Drag & Drop Slides, Presentation
- Valentine’s Day Rhythm Activities: Google Apps Drag & Drop Slides, Presentation
- St. Patrick’s Day Rhythm Activities: Google Apps Drag & Drop Slides Presentation
- Springtime Rhythm Activities: Google Apps Drag & Drop Slides Presentation, Video
- Camping Rhythm Activities: Google Apps Drag & Drop Slides Presentation, Video
- Beach Rhythm Activities :Digital Drag & Drop Google Slides, Presentation, Video
- Elementary Music Patriotic Rhythm Activities: Drag & Drop Google Slides Video
WORKSHEETS- (12 total) 5 CREATE a RHYTHM (using the smaller mini note cards), 5 DRAW a RHYTHM pages. 2 CIRCLE the RHYTHMS coloring sheets.
FLASHCARDS - Sixteenth, Eighth, Quarter, Half & Whole notes
WAYS TO USE THIS RESOURCE:
MUSIC CLASS LESSON
- Watch the video
- Say and Play Rhythms
- Identify Rhythms
- Drag and Drop Rhythms
- Create Rhythms in the Google Slides or the Worksheets
Google slides information-You can copy the pages to create your own activities. You’ll be able to insert the images or copy and paste them from the other pages. I have put 4 images on each page for students to move into the beat boxes. You may want to use one action for each page. Just delete the images you don’t want and make 3 more of the one action. That way students can practice the action in 4 beats.
Worksheet Directions-There are 2 sets of worksheets of varying levels. The first set is for students to use with the mini black and white square flashcards. The second set asks students to draw a rhythm.
Worksheets: 1-Quarter, and Eighth Notes, 2-Quarter, Eighth & Sixteenth Notes 3-Half, Quarter, Eighth Notes 4-Half, Quarter, Eighth, Sixteenth Notes. 5- Whole note.
Worksheets- Circle the Rhythms and Color in 2 Versions
Create Rhythm Worksheets-Students can work in groups or individually creating their patterns. Color the mini cards/images, cut them out, paste/glue or set them down on the paper. Play the patterns.
You may choose to create some worksheet activities for centers you can use more than one time. Print the worksheet template on colored cardstock (print enough for 1 per group or student). Next laminate it. Students then can color and cut their cards and move them around on the templates.
More directions and activities are listed in the Bonus file and in each resource.
MORE MUSIC EDUCATION RESOURCES
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
©Sing Play Create LLC. by Sandra Hendrickson
Interactive Music and Movement Materials for the Music Educator and Music Teacher
Let's Move and Learn with Music!