Rhythm dice are great tools to incorporate more rhythm games and rhythm review into your lessons. You can use them for compositions, centers or as an activity to leave for a sub.
This product contains:
- 3 rhythm dice game suggestions
- 1 rhythm die printable with common rhythms (quarter note, quarter rest, half note, whole note, pair of eighth notes, dotted half note)
- 1 rhythm die printable with note values that correspond to a regular die (quarter note, half note, dotted half note, whole note, dotted half note tied to a half note, whole note tied to a half note)
- Mini versions of both dice to use with games that require more than 1 die
- Printable faces to laminate and attach to foam dice or regular dice (2” and 0.5”)
- 1 game recording sheet
How to use:
- Print off the dice on cardstock or coloured paper
- Instruct students to cut on the solid lines and fold on the dotted lines
- Use glue to attach the folded pieces together
- You can also print off the dice faces and attach to foam dice (2” faces) or regular dice (0.5” faces)
- Substitute rhythm dice for any dice game you are already familiar with or try one of the game ideas included in this product
I'd love to get your feedback on this resource! Please rate this product and follow me for freebies and product updates.
You May Also Love These Resources: