Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Also included in
- Do you need sequential music literacy activities for your music classes, private studio, or homeschool students? This Music Literacy Skills MEGA BUNDLE with 81 NO PREP self-checking Boom Cards sets has you covered. Your students will enjoy learning as they develop and strengthen real music literacyPrice $125.00Original Price $200.25Save $75.25
Do you need FUN and EFFECTIVE music activities to build and assess rhythm reading? These sequential rhythm dictation music games are perfect for the music classroom, private studio, or homeschool. Boom Cards are self-checking and provide instant reinforcement as students listen and build musical patterns, all in a game atmosphere.
- Rhythmic Dictation Primer - Quarter note/rest (FREE)
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 1-A | Quarter note/eighth notes
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 1-B | Quarter note/rest, eighth notes
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 2 - Quarter note/rest, eighth notes, half note
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 3 - Quarter note/rest, eighth notes, sixteenth notes
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 4 - Quarter note, eighth notes, sixteenth notes, eighth/2 sixteenth
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 5 - Quarter note, eighth notes, sixteenth notes, 2 sixteenth/eighth
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 6 - Quarter note/rest, eighth notes, syncopation
- Cards may be used as centers, for practice, or assessment.
- Boom cards are compatible with most whiteboards, iPads, Chromebooks, computers, or smartphones..
- They may be assigned with Google Classroom™ or your school's LMS.
- Not a 1:1 school? Pair Boom Cards with simple manipulatives, have students answer with signs or signals, or write answers on write & wipe boards.
- Assign the level at which each student is ready.
- Students may repeat a level as many times as necessary.
- Students may work at their own pace, advancing when they have mastered each level.
- Students are motivated to earn incentives and they progress.
This means that each student will see the cards in a different order. And each time a student repeats a set, the order will be different as well. This prevents students from simply memorizing the order of the answers or following another student.
- Teachers must create a FREE or paid Boom Learning account to use Boom Cards with your students. FastPlay Links may be used with a FREE account.
- Due to large class sizes, I recommend the FREE account for music teachers.
- This download contains a PRIVATE LINK for you to access purchased games.
Boom Cards live in the cloud and require an internet connection. They play on most modern browsers, Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. Teachers must create a FREE Boom Learning account to use Boom Cards (to protect children). Teachers may create FastPlay links to assign your Boom Cards to students.
Boom Learning also has premium accounts. Premium accounts offer advanced assignment tools, individual and whole class performance tracking, and more. If you are a new Boom Learning customer, when you redeem your Boom Cards purchase you get a 90-day free trial of a premium account. When your trial ends, you can renew or move to a free account. You may upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at any time. Free accounts must assign Boom Cards with Fast Play pins.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Meghan H. - These games are wonderful. They are clearly set up and intuitive for students to complete. I love to use the set of them to review and individually assess each student to see what might need more work as we move forward. They are easy to assign in Google Classroom, and can be completed on any device.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Jennifer C. - This is a great timesaver! They are appropriate for several different grade levels, work well and are fun for kids to do! Thank you so much for making this available :-).
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Dianne J. - My students love this engaging resource. We spend lots of time teaching/reviewing rhythms and I was so excited to find this resource. They love playing it and they are progressing much quicker in their rhythm readiness. Thank you!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Abigail P. - What a wonderful way to review and practice ear training and dictation! I used it with both f2f and virtual students and they all loved it and they don't even know I am assessing them since it is a fun game! The bigger kids get pretty competitive!
- Meet the Music Staff Video Lessons Bundle
- Rhythm Pattern Identification Bundle
- Melodic Pattern Identification Bundle | Key of C
- Melodic Pattern Identification Bundle | Key of F
- Melodic Pattern Identification Bundle | Key of G
- Rhythmic Dictation Bundle
- Advanced Rhythm Dictation BUNDLE
- Melodic Dictation Bundle | Key of C
- Melodic Dictation Bundle | Key of F
- Melodic Dictation Bundle | Key of G
- Treble Clef Note Names Complete Bundle
- Bass Clef Note Names Complete Bundle
Save over 35% when you invest in ALL 81 music literacy decks as a part of this
Thank you for visiting our store. Be sure to let me know if have any questions.
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!