Also included in
- Save 15% by buying the bundle! Note ManipulativesA multi use manipulative for your students to use in the classroom or at home. Appropriate for almost all grade levels. Use to teach♦Reading lines and spaces♦How a staff is set up♦Note names for treble or bass♦Building chords♦Building scalesIncludes a$8.00$10.00Save $2.00
A classic music room activity made simple.
When you are crazy busy, you need a workhorse that you can use with ALL your classes. Five minutes passing time (or less!) between classes can be pretty rough on your setup, especially if you need to make a trip down the hall!
This set makes it super easy to pass out an envelope or a baggie to each student. Color coordinate your cards so you can tell your first graders to pull out 2 colors, and your 5th graders to pull out 6.
- Write rhythm notation for known songs, and patterns
- Perfect for practicing rhythmic dictation
- Compose their own rhythms!
Contains 7 different measure cards and cards with rhythmic values represented by length for whole notes and rests down to sixteenth notes and rests.
- Stick and regular notation
- Heartbeat icons for quarter/eighths for your pre-reading students
- Easy print pages for color coordination
Beat strips are one of the best tools a music teacher can have, and have been a favorite of teachers for decades for a reason!
Need Note Manipulatives?
You may love:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
For more details, visit my blog: Mrs. Stouffer's Blog
For information about specials and freebies you can follow me or "like"
Questions? Email me at MrsStouffersMusicRoom@gmail.com