“Rhythm Mega Bundle #1” is a group of 8 resources, including games, assessments, and bell ringers. I have also included two bonus items for you, listed below. Grab this bundle to save a bundle of cash!
SMART NOTEBOOK GAMES/ACTIVITIES INCLUDED (please click on the name for the full description of each product. Most are exclusively rhythm, but a few have bonus concepts added.):
1. Kindergarten Music Rhythm Bell Ringers/Class starters with Note Head Game
2. "Whoo's Got Rhythm" - Easy Rhythm game - Quarter Note Quarter Rest 2 Eighths
3. Elementary Music Bell Ringers- Rhythm Dynamics Treble Clef Bass Instruments
4. Music Detective Case 3: Case of the Rhythm Pirates' Treasure
5. Rhythm Taco Stand
6. Wild about Rhythm - Call and Response Game
1. Rhythm Quiz 1 - Quarter Notes Paired Eighth Notes Quarter Rest Elementary Music
- POWERPOINT FILE WITH ANSWER KEY AND STUDENT ANSWER SHEET. This Rhythm Quiz 1 works well as an assessment after doing “Whoo’s Got Rhythm.”
2. Rhythm Worksheets - Notes and Rests - Elementary Music Matching Assessment
- PRINTABLE PDF DOCUMENTS
1. Elementary Music Standards - Concepts Checksheet
- PRINTABLE PDF
2. Music Lesson Plan Template for Elementary, Middle, Jr. High, High school
- EDITABLE WORD DOCUMENT (this is only a template, not a lesson plan)
You may also like:
Beethoven Trivia Game
Found Sound Scavenger Hunt Outdoor Activity for Music Class
Faeries and Giants Movement Activity for Music Class
ALL-YEAR Lesson Plan Template Bundle - Arkansas Elementary Music
Composer Trivia Bundle - Beethoven Mozart Williams Jeopardy Games
Music Detective Game Bundle
Connect with Meg’s Music Room!
TpT - Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red “Follow Me” button next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales! Meg's Music Room Store
Blog - stay tuned! It will be found at megsmusicroom.com soon!
Facebook - Meg's Music Room Facebook Page
Copyright © Megan Heikkila. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements in this product are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use only.