Time to learn and practice Ta-ah, Ta-ah-ah, and Ta-ah-ah-ah along with Za-ah and Za-ah-ah-ah!
This beautifully presented practice suite built in PowerPoint supports the introduction, review and reinforcement of rhythmic skills. Use in its totality or a select few slides at a time – you decide!
The full PowerPoint presentation includes (63 slides):
• An introduction to and demonstration of the rhythm patterns (7 slides),
• Practice slides with many of the permutations/variations possible (56 slides),
• Two songs with audio examples to show how each pattern works in real-time music.
• Each practice slide shows the pattern in a “Beat Grid” which helps students visually track and develop an intrinsic awareness of the steady beat.
• You will also have the ability to mix and match the different slides to meet the needs of your individual classes and/or time allowances.
• In addition, two blank slides (one blank and one with the beat grid) are included for you to add what is needed for your situation.
Also included in the download is:
• A folder from which you can print the individual slides as physical flash cards (63 slides) which can be laminated for years of use.
• A “Pattern Planning Template”
• A “README” file explaining the layout, etc. of the product.
Suggested uses for the flash cards:
• As “entrance tickets”. Each student is handed a card and asked perform the pattern as they enter the room. This makes for a wonderful individual pre-assessment.
• A fun post-assessment, each student chooses a random card and then joins with 2-3 friends to combine their patterns to perform for the class!
• Groups of students are given a set of flash cards and asked to “compose” a group piece based upon various musical forms: AB, ABA, Rondo, etc.
There are endless possibilities! You will get years and years of use from this flexible and comprehensive resource.
Exciting news! This product can now be paired with TerryMoran's "Rhythm Set 3 – d. d ♩ Z ♫- (Ear Training and Aural Skills) ". Slides can be formatted with the audio/image/video files and dropped right into the Rhythm Rave PowerPoints for quick ear training and listening assessments. This creates true differentiated instruction by engaging both aural and visual learners! You can find his innovative products ⇒HERE⇐strong>
This presentation utilizes modified Kodaly rhythmic syllables. However, if you use another system (Numbers, Gordon, Takadimi, etc.) you may contact me after purchasing and I will be happy to supply you with an edited version utilizing your system of choice.
✤⋰♫ ⋱✤⋰♫ ⋱✤⋰♫ ⋱✤⋰♫ ⋱✤⋰♫ ⋱✤⋰♫ ⋱✤⋰♫ ⋱✤⋰♫ ⋱✤⋰♫ ⋱✤⋰♫ ⋱✤⋰♫ ⋱✤⋰♫ ⋱✤⋰♫ ⋱✤⋰♫ ⋱✤⋰♫ ⋱⋰♫ ✤
Your feedback is important! Every time you provide feedback on a product you will earn FREE credit on TPT products - 1 TPT credit for every $1 spent! What better way to save up for those “wish listed” items? (You will find the “Provide Feedback” link directly below the purchased product title on your “My Purchases and Downloads” page.)
Before leaving feedback, I will be happy to answer any questions, concerns, or requests you may have about this or any product in my store. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to me. Please contact me by clicking the “Ask a Question” tab on my main store page.
Follow Me to be the first to know of new products by clicking the green “Follow Me” star under my store name (to the right on a product page and at the top of the main store page)