Math task cards with a riddle twist designed to help students practice and master equivalent fractions with a focus on benchmark fractions. Using the task cards, students will work with common fractions that equal the benchmark fractions. This skill will help them when they begin to compare fractions with unlike denominators.
These task cards can be used with small groups, math centers, or as individual practice. An optional Scoot recording sheet is included.
I have also included two crazy butterflies that students can use to provide you feedback with at the beginning and end of a small group lesson.
This packet includes:
- 30 task cards using the benchmark fractions 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3,
- vocabulary cards for benchmark fraction and equivalent fraction
to display on your bulletin board.
- two crazy spring butterflies (used as feedback from students)
- fraction recording sheet for the task cards
- Scoot fraction recording sheet
- Answer sheet
If you have any comments or questions regarding this activity please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to leave feedback after you purchase this product.
Thanks for stopping by my store. Please come back and visit again.