Working on figurative language, multiple meaning words, and problem solving is so much more fun when incorporated with a little humor! The students in our speech and language room love our weekly jokes and riddle posts. They have also attracted the attention of other students in the school, allowing us to interact with and be more visible to all students. These jokes and riddles are sure to motivate your students!
• 40 riddle and answer cards
• 40 joke and answer cards
• Joker and Riddler icons
• Riddle Me This! and Jokin’ Around banners
HOW TO USE:
• Print, laminate, and cut out all cards, icons, and banners.
• Arrange the icons and banners on a wall, bulletin board, or wherever you chose to display them.
• Display each joke and riddle for as long as you wish. (I display a new joke and riddle every Monday and post the answers every Friday.)
• There is a number on the lower, right-hand corner of each joke, riddle, and answer card (#1-40). The joke/riddle with the #1 in the corner corresponds with the #1 answer card and so on. (All riddle answer cards are blue, and all joke answer cards are black.)