Riddle Watches - Great activity to start or end school.
- Make-your-own-riddle Watches
- 34 Different sets of riddles watches
(Each set includes: 1 watch with riddle + 1 watch with the riddle’s answer + space to draw it.)
- Answer Key
How it works:
(1) P8-P16: Riddle Watches.
Partner up the kids. Give 1 riddle watch to every 2 kids.
(2) Allow 5-10 minutes for them to figure out the riddle.They might not be able to figure out the correct answer but what I like best is letting them develop up the attitude to discuss with another person their ideas. They often come up with funny answers!
(2) P17-P25: Riddle Answer Watches.
Teacher have to cut the watches, and hide them around the classroom. Kids go on a scavenger hunt for their riddle’s answer by finding the watch with the same symbol as the watch they already own.
(4) Once they find the answer to their riddle, they can draw the riddle’s answer + color their watches.
(5) Tah-dah! They can wear a beautiful riddle watch.
(6) Have them make their own riddle watches.
(7) End the activity by having them sharing their riddles.
Other 'Watch' products:
Ice Breaker Watches
For problems and questions, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blog with exclusive giveaways and updates.