Right-Brained Place Value is an effective way of teaching addition & subtraction for numbers larger than 10 , no matter how much children have struggled to remember math facts before.
Right-Brained Place Value strategically builds on Right-Brained Addition & Subtraction
and all computation done in this book is based on the facts to ten. This book uses color, story problems, action, patterning, and games to make math doable.
Add the Right-Brained Place Value Student Workbook
! This resource is designed to be used with Right-Brained Place Value and includes all the reproducible pages your students will need in a ready-for-you file.
Additional Place Value Games (links will take you to the Child1st website):
- Right-Brained Place Value Adding 1s Cards
- Right-Brained Place Value Subtracting 1s Cards
- Right-Brained Place Value Add & Subtract 10s Cards
Other Child1st Math Books:
- Right-Brained Addition & Subtraction
- Right-Brained Multiplication & Division
- Right-Brained Fractions