This packet contains 54 pages of worksheets on Trigonometry and Pythagoras ideal for printing out for students.
Covers the Pythagorean Theorem as well as the use of Sine, Cosine and Tangent.
Each of the 27 worksheets below has two pages with 6 questions on each page and answers for both pages on the second page.
- 1a Pythagoras Find Hypotenuse
- 1b Pythagoras Find Side
- 1c Pythagoras Mixed Questions
- 2a Trigonometry Sin find Opposite
- 2b Trigonometry Sin find Hypotenuse
- 2c Trigonometry Sin find Mixed Sides
- 2d Trigonometry Sin find Angle
- 2e Trigonometry Sin find Mixed Sides and Angles
- 3a Trigonometry Cos find Adjacent
- 3b Trigonometry Cos find Hypotenuse
- 3c Trigonometry Cos find Mixed Sides
- 3d Trigonometry Cos find Angle
- 3e Trigonometry Cos find Mixed Sides and Angles
- 4a Trigonometry Sin & Cos find Oposite & Adjacent
- 4b Trigonometry Sin & Cos find Side
- 4c Trigonometry Sin & Cos find Angle
- 4d Trigonometry Sin & Cos find Mixed
- 5a Trigonometry Tan find Opposite
- 5b Trigonometry Tan find Adjacent
- 5c Trigonometry Tan find Mixed Sides
- 5d Trigonometry Tan find Angle
- 5e Trigonometry Tan find Mixed Sides and Angles
- 6a Trigonometry Mixed find Side
- 6b Trigonometry Mixed find Angle
- 6c Trigonometry Mixed find Angle & Side
- 7a Pythagoras & Trigonometry Mixed Sides
- 7b Pythagoras & Trigonometry Mixed Sides & Angles
This packet is linked to Common Core Standards:
CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.8.G.B.7 (Grade 8 - Geometry)
Apply the Pythagorean Theorem to determine unknown side lengths in right triangles in real-world and mathematical problems in two and three dimensions.
CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.HSG.SRT.C.8 (High School: Geometry - Similarity, Right Triangles, & Trigonometry)
Use trigonometric ratios and the Pythagorean Theorem to solve right triangles in applied problems.
*** How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases ***
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a quick rating and a short comment about the product. Why is feedback so important? Each time you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money! Plus, the feedback you provide helps me make my products better suit your needs!
*** How To Follow My Store ***
Click the green star beside my name at the top of this page OR at the top of my store page. Following me notifies you when I post a new item and you can get it half off for 24 hours!
*** How To See All My Free Products ***
To see all my free products in one place click here