Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- Geometry teachers, do you need quality guided notes for your interactive notebooks (INB) that don't waste paper? Save yourself the time you would spend creating them yourself! These no-waste guided notes with examples provide two student notebook pages with each printed page.View the preview to see$40.00$68.75Save $28.75
- Everything you need to teach all about Pythagorean Theorem, special right triangles, and right triangle trigonometry! This resource is a bundle of all my Right Triangles & Trig unit resources. It includes bell work (bell ringers), word wall, bulletin board concept map, interactive notebook notes$40.00$71.25Save $31.25
- Everything you need to teach geometry! This resource is a bundle of all my geometry unit resources. It includes bell work (bell ringers), word walls, bulletin board concept maps, interactive notebook notes, PowerPoint lessons, task cards, practice worksheets, Boom cards, coloring practice activities$298.00$556.75Save $258.75
Need quality Geometry notes for your interactive notebooks (INB) that don't waste paper? These notes for Unit 5: Right Triangles and Trigonometry use all parts of the page with guided notes, guided practice, and independent practice as you introduce your students to these geometry concepts. Students cut the guided notes section off for note-taking and then use the leftovers for guided practice, visual cues, and independent practice. No more wasting space on a page or scraps of paper!
Essential Skills from this unit:
- simplify radical expressions
- use Pythagorean Theorem to find missing side lengths
- classify triangles based on Converse of the Pythagorean Theorem
- discover that trig ratios are an application of similar right triangles
- know and use trig ratios to solve right triangles
- understand the relationship between the sine and cosine of complementary angles
- find missing angle measures using inverse trig ratios
- apply understanding of special right triangles and trig ratios to complete the unit circle
Want to see each product individually?
Please check out the PREVIEW above to see more information about the content of the notes and how to use them.
*Bonus File!* Also included in this download is a bonus Unit-at-a-Glance! You receive a unit overview, part of the full curriculum map.
These guided notes are helpful with fulfilling IEPs and 504s that are written to help support student note-taking. Also very helpful for English Language Learners.
Want a teaching PowerPoint to accompany these notes? Click here!
My products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours. Follow me for the latest product releases and notifications by clicking here!
©Kacie Travis. All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages in limited quantities for classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without written permission from the publisher. Kacie Travis, Kacie_travis@yahoo.com
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a google search and then shared worldwide for free.