Right Triangles and Trigonometry (Geometry Curriculum - Unit 8)
This bundle contains notes, homework assignments, two quizzes, a study guide and a unit test that cover the following topics:
• Pythagorean Theorem and Applications
• Pythagorean Theorem Converse and Classifying Triangles
• Special Right Triangles: 45-45-90 and 30-60-90
• Trigonometric Ratios: Sine, Cosine, and Tangent
• Finding Missing Sides using Trigonometry
• Finding Missing Angles using Trigonometry
• Trigonometry Applications: Angle of Elevation and Angle of Depression
• Law of Sines
• Law of Cosines
Law of Sines and Law of Cosines are bonus lessons and do not appear on the unit test.
Please download the preview to see a sample outline along with a collage of some of the pages.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
Geometry Second Semester Notes Bundle
More Geometry Units:
Unit 1 – Geometry Basics
Unit 2 – Logic and Proof
Unit 3 – Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
Unit 4 – Congruent Triangles
Unit 5 – Relationships in Triangles
Unit 6 – Similar Triangles
Unit 7 – Polygons and Quadrilaterals
Unit 9 – Transformations
Unit 10 – Circles
Unit 11 – Volume and Surface Area
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.