Need to teach your littles about Rights and Responsibilities? This pack has a fun to make flip book and poster set that are ready to get you rolling!
- a 4 page flip book with cover page
- 24 color teaching posters, written in kid friendly language
- a graphic organizer for rights and responsibilities - kids write what rights and responsibilities are, use the words in a sentence, share an example and draw a picture
The flip book is easy for kids to make. Just print out the booklets, double staple at the top, and have kids cut along the dotted line for each page. Kids write and draw about a right and responsibility they have for themselves, within their family, in their community, and in their environment.
The posters include:
- 2 posters telling what rights and responsibilities are
- 11 posters showing basic children's rights such as the right to an education, the right to food, clothing, and a home, the right to medical care, the right to be heard, etc.
- 11 posters showing corresponding responsibilities for each right, such as the responsibility to do their best to learn, the responsibility to take care of things, the responsibility to listen to others, etc.
I have found that the real life photos are a great way to generate classroom discussions. The posters can be printed and laminated, or displayed digitally on your Smart board.
Hope this fits your needs!