Rights and Responsibilities Lesson
Quick No prep resource to use when discussing the Rights and Responsibilities of American Citizens
Rights and responsibilities is a concept that is covered from elementary school all the way through high school.
Included in this resource:
• Warm-up handout for students- could also be used as exit ticket
• 3 versions of student handout to pick from
• Graphic Organizer on Bill of Rights (black/white +color)
• Teacher PowerPoint for Bill of Rights graphic and all student handouts
• Link to Google Slides presentation- If you do not use google slides, this resource still offers paper copies to print for students!
You may also like the more detailed Bill of Rights presentation I offer:
This resource asks students to read the Bill of Rights text.
Let’s Stay Connected!
I would love to be able to share with you new products, store discounts, free products, and updates. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage. You can also find me on Facebook at Lisa Battista’s Classroom. I announce new products and freebies on Facebook!
Thank you for checking out my store!