This final project requires students to read and reflect upon the classic short story "Rikki-Tikki-Tavi," by Rudyard Kipling. The focus of this assignment is CONFLICT and CHARACTERIZATION. It allows students the freedom to "become" whichever character they wish, while analyzing that character's interactions with everyone else in the story.
This assignment is differentiated for all levels of students, and includes a teacher example as well as student examples.
There are several pages to this document:
- Page 1 is differentiated for At-Level and Below-Level Students (CIRCLE AT THE BOTTOM).
- Page 2 is differentiated for At-Level and Above-Level Students (TRIANGLE AT THE BOTTOM).
- Page 3 includes two classic examples of WANTED Poster formats.
- Page 4 is a teacher example that I created.
- Page 5 includes three photos of student-made WANTED Posters.
* NOTE: This product is a component of the "Rikki-Tikki-Tavi" Unit that I have posted. You can pick and choose from the individual "R-T-T" products I have posted, or you can download the ENTIRE UNIT for a DISCOUNTED PRICE!